The Network by We The Culture is a community-first program to support Black Creators.
What’s in it for you
- Join a community to connect with fellow culture-shifters
- Get access to educational resources and product support
- Learn how to unlock opportunities and help you earn money on Facebook and Instagram
- Get access to key talent from within Meta’s Content Partnerships team + support through Meta support channels
Follow these 3 simple steps to apply:
- Create your free Submittable account below. We just need your name and email. Why do I need to create a Submittable account?
- Complete the eligibility quiz. Answer 4 quick questions to confirm you can apply.
- Fill out your application. We want to know you, so this part is going to take a bit longer.
Frequently asked questions
Is there a deadline to apply?
The application period is open year-round and as such, there is currently no deadline to apply. Creators will be accepted on a rolling basis.
What is the duration of this program?
We intend for The Network by We The Culture to be a long-standing community for Black creators in the US. There is no specific end date at this time.
Is there a cost to participate in The Network by We The Culture?
There is no cost for you to participate.
What can I expect from joining The Network by We The Culture?
When you’re accepted to The Network, you’ll be added to a private Facebook Group. Our mission with this group is to create a space for you to connect with other Black creators, get exclusive access to Meta resources, and learn tips & tricks for growing your audience and earning money on our platforms.
What's the difference between The Network by We The Culture and the We The Culture Creator Program?
While both programs provide education, resources, connections, access to events and opportunities for monetization to eligible Black creators - the We The Culture Creator Program is a sub-segment of creators selected and funded for a specific period of time, whereas the Network by We The Culture is an ongoing exclusive group that has been created to reach more creators within the Black community.
All notifications regarding your application will reference the email you provide to create a Submittable account. To ensure you don’t miss any critical messages, we recommend that you enable safelist notifications.
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for The Network by We The Culture are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must reside in the U.S. (i.e., the 50 states and the District of Columbia)
- Applicants must be a 51% or more Black-owned business, Black sole proprietor or Black individual creator.
- Disclaimer: Businesses that are owned by (in whole or in part) or employ any individuals who are an employee, contractor or personnel of Meta, or entities engaged in the administration, selection or judging process for this Program (including Family Members of the same), are ineligible to participate in a future funded We The Culture Creator Program. “Family Member” is defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, or in-law.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We’re excited to review your application.
We also encourage you to stay connected by visiting our Instagram page!