Meta is excited to announce The Network by We The Culture: a new community-first program to support even more Black creators.
What’s in it for you
- Get access to educational resources and product support
- Connect with fellow culture-shifters
- Unlock opportunities to earn money on Facebook and Instagram
- Access to support from Meta partners
Follow 3 simple steps to get your application in:
- Create your free Submittable account below. We just need your name and email. Why do I need to create a Submittable account?
- Complete the eligibility quiz. Answer 4 quick questions to confirm you can apply.
- Fill out your application. We want to get to know you!
Frequently asked questions
Is there a deadline to apply?
The application period is open year-round and as such, there is currently no deadline to apply. Creators will be accepted on a rolling basis starting later this year.
What is the duration of this program?
We intend for The Network program to be a long-standing community for Black creators in the US. There is no specific end date at this time.
Is there a cost to participate in The Network?
There is no cost for you to participate.
What can I expect from joining The Network?
When you’re accepted to The Network, you’ll be added to a private Facebook Group. Our mission with this group is to create a space for you to connect with other Black creators, get exclusive access to Meta resources, and learn some tips for growing your audience and earning money.
When can I expect to hear back about my application?
We are currently piloting The Network with a select group of creators. As we learn and evolve the program, we’ll begin to invite more creators later this year. Stay tuned to your inbox for more news!
What's the difference between The Network and the We The Culture Creator Program?
Both programs provide resources, connections and opportunities for monetization to eligible Black creators. The Creator Program is a fully funded development program for a select group of creators, whereas The Network has been created to connect the larger We The Culture community and support more creators at scale.